Order Groceries Online
CURBSIDE PICK UP & GROCERY DELIVERY INFORMATION
CURBSIDE PICK UP & GROCERY DELIVERY HOURS:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY & SATURDAY
Pick up noon – 6pm
Delivery 2pm – 5pm
CLOSED SUNDAY, MONDAY & THURSDAY
There are a few things to note:
1. The mercato website is simply the platform that we use for the ordering process. Atkins employees pull the order off the mercato website, Atkins employees fill the order, and if you choose delivery, an Atkins employee delivers the order.
2. Our mercato cart is not able to offer beer, wine or cider selections at this time. We are happy to add alcohol to your order, but in order to do so, you will need to call Atkins Office at (413) 253-9528 to add it on, and provide your charge card number (this will be a separate sale). Or you can email your request to: Orders@atkinsfarms.com and we will call you for your charge card information.
3. If you are a loyalty customer, please provide your loyalty (phone) number when you place your order. Your order total will be applied to your loyalty account and you will still be accumulating points. Unfortunately, at this time, rewards will not be able to be applied to mercato shopping cart orders, so when you receive a reward, we will keep it ‘on account’ for you and when you shop in-store, you can use your rewards. Your reward will only be applied to in-store shopping sales.
4. We are unable to apply Atkins’ special discounts to mercato orders; ie. Senior Discounts or Military Discounts. Those discounts will only be applied to in-store shopping sales. mercato frequently offers discounts and promotions like free delivery.
5. If you choose curbside pickup, we will no longer call you when your order is ready, you will receive an email receipt from mercato when the order has been completed. Just come at the time you have chosen, pull into one of our dedicated curbside parking spaces and call or text us at 413-404-7971 (secondary phone number: 413-253-9528) and we will bring your order out to your car.
6. If you choose delivery, we will do our best to arrive within the one hour window you have chosen through mercato. Mercato deliveries will take priority over email/phone orders, as mercato orders need to be delivered during specific times. If you require a specific time for delivery, please place your order through mercato. Please be patient with our delivery staff, as we transition to ‘timed’ deliveries. Atkins’ staff will still be making the deliveries at this time.
7. You are NOT REQUIRED to sign up for the Mercato Green Free Delivery program to place your order. Mercato Green is a program to save you money if you are a weekly delivery customer. It is similar to Amazon Prime, where you pay a one time fee for free deliveries for the year, but you do not need to sign up for this in order to place an order. If you’re a weekly delivery customer, Mercato Green will save you money on delivery fees and service fees.
Delivery Fees/Towns are below:
$25 minimum order plus delivery.
Belchertown/Hadley/Granby/Pelham/South Hadley/Sunderland/Shutesbury/Leverett –
LOCAL COLLEGE DELIVERIES: PLEASE PROVIDE STUDENT’S NAME, DORM ADDRESS, P.O. BOX NUMBER AND PHONE NUMBER.
Deliveries will be made to the post office, service desk or auxilliary services only, we do not deliver to the dorm buildings.