Delivery and In-Store Pick-Up Information
Please read the delivery terms below carefully before you continue to our online store.
LOCAL DELIVERY UPDATE – effective 4/11/2022
- We deliver Monday-Saturday.
- No guaranteed delivery times. The truck will leave midday for all general deliveries.
- The only timed deliveries are listed under exceptions and for Mercato.
- Only one delivery attempt will be made. Atkins is not responsible for packages left unattended.
*WE HAVE TEMPORARILY REDUCED OUR DELIVERY AREA. WE HOPE TO BRING BACK SURROUNDING TOWNS ONCE FUEL PRICES ARE LOWER.
- Amherst ($10 to Applewood/Upper Orchard area – Rambling Rd./McIntosh Dr.)
- South Hadley
$20.00 – Monday, Wednesday, Friday ONLY
Exceptions: The following events are exempt from delivery departure times and destinations.
- Funeral Flowers (includes only flowers sent to funeral homes)
- Catering Events
- Wedding Cakes
- Corporate Orders (delivery is limited to single destination)
If your desired town is not listed above, please select UPS Shipping. If that is not an option, please call us at (413) 253-9528 to discuss other options.
WEDDING CAKES AND SPECIAL CATERING ORDERS CAN BE ARRANGED FOR SUNDAY DELIVERIES and to other towns that are not listed in our delivery areas.
ALL ORDERS need at least two days advance notice; often times more notice is needed during holiday times and there is a minimum of $25.00 plus delivery for local deliveries.
Please allow 48 hours notice for LOCAL DELIVERIES or IN-STORE PICK UPS.
LOCAL COLLEGE DELIVERIES: PLEASE PROVIDE STUDENT’S NAME, DORM ADDRESS, P.O. BOX NUMBER AND PHONE NUMBER. Deliveries will be made to the post office, service desks or auxilliary services only, we do not deliver to the dorm buildings.
BEER & WINE BASKETS cannot be shipped. Local Delivery or Store Pick-up only.
A 21+ Signature is required upon delivery.
Per Mass. Law, no alcohol may be purchased or delivered before 8am (Mon. – Sat.) and 10am (Sun.) – including beer or wine baskets.
No Alcohol will be delivered to any student residence on any of the 5 local College campuses.
ALL STORE PICK-UPS must be picked up at 1150 West Street, SOUTH AMHERST